Parks and Grounds Maintenance
The council, along with the Groundsmen, pledge to keep 5 principles;
1) To keep pathways clear of weeds and pathway edging clearly defined and tidy.
2) To keep grass cut and maintained to an agreed RCC depth.
3) To keep bushes shaped and weed free.
4) To keep all RCC public space, including Village Hall and Rec, maintained weed free.
5) To keep all RCC public space, including Village Hall and Rec, maintained litter free.
Add to the 5 principles, the groundsmen will report any graffiti/maintenance issues to the Clerk to the Council, so that plans can be made for removal or repair.
February 22nd 2022.
Wynnstay, Daniels Drive and Pont Adam Play Parks are owned and maintained by Wrexham Council, whilst Maes y Llan Play Park is owned by Ruabon Community Council and maintained by Wrexham Council. All maintenance is paid for by Ruabon Community Council.
Should you discover an issue, please contact the Clerk's Office on 07805 670157 or by emailing the clerk on the following email address:
Ty Mawr Country Park is in the nearby village of Cefn Mawr. Please read about Ty Mawr Country Park here.