Financial year ending 31 March 2022
1. Date of announcement – 17th June 2022
2. Each year the annual accounts are audited by the Auditor General for Wales. Prior to this date, any interested person has the opportunity to inspect and make copies of the accounts and all books, deeds, contracts, bills, vouchers and receipts etc relating to them for 20 working days on reasonable notice. For the year... Read More »
Posted: Fri, 17 Jun 2022 08:17 by Helen Belton
At the December meeting of the Council, the Council voted to freeze the precept at the same level as the previous year, at £85,000.
- The Council approved the annual Community element of the Council Tax Base per property at £47.41p for a Band D, which is an increase of 11p per annum when compared with 2021/22.
- The Council approved the £85,000 precept submission to WCBC.
- The Council... Read More »
Posted: Thu, 10 Mar 2022 15:56 by Helen Belton